There are certain things which separate a good transient marina from a great one. Nothing terribly difficult to accomplish, but in the big scheme of things these details
make all the difference in the world to a transient yacht captain and crew.
Take the marina basin at Surfside Marina for example.
- Easy access from the Gulf of Mexico through the Freeport Jetties. We'll see you coming and be on the docks to catch your lines and welcome you. Not a big deal unless you happen to be tired or hungry.
- Secure, safe marina basin located directly on the Intracoastal Waterway. Everybody loves not having to navigate an entrance channel.
- Staffed 24 hours, 7 days a week. In a hurry? Your schedule is our schedule. Period.
- Multiple fueling positions. From inside slips to outside alongside. Easy docking.
- Close proximity to great inexpensive restaurants.
- Deep draft? Not a problem, we were designed for work boats.
- Floating docks. Nothing in the world beats them for ease of use, safety and practicality.
- On site service department. Got A/C issues or a generator that's acting up? Our team will get you up and running and on your way quickly.
- Clean, well lit, air-conditioned showers.
Where else on the upper Texas coast can you find anything to compare to Surfside Marina?
Next time you're passing through on a tight schedule and need fuel or perhaps want a cool place to hang out for a couple of days, give us a call.
We'll take good care of you.